Big 8 Softball Complex
Practice Your Swing!
Swing into action at the all-new batting range at Sgt. Steve Owen Memorial Park! The City of Lancaster’s upgraded batting range offers a unique batting experience like never before. Get ready to take your swings to the next level! From cutting-edge pitching machines to top-notch batting tunnels, we’ve got everything you need to refine your skills and elevate your game.
The Lancaster Batting Range operates from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. on weekdays (Monday through Friday) and from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on weekends. Find batting range prices and services available at www.big8.org/batting-cages.
– 8 Fully fenced fields
– skinned Infields, Perennial/Fescue/Blue/Rye Outfields
– 66,000 Watt Championship Lighting on Each Field
– Electronic Scoreboards
– Grounds Crew for Leagues and Tournaments
– On-Site Concessionaire
– Free Entrance and on-Site Parking
– Children’s Playground
– 10 Cage Batting Range
– Lodging and Dining Just Minutes Away
– Beautiful Year-Round Weather
– Pet-Friendly (*Must be on Leash and Cleaned up after)
– Easy Freeway Access
-RV Parking allotted along the side of the roadway. Do not block multiple stalls