Home Winemaking Class
It’s that time again! Home Wine Making Classes are scheduled to begin SATURDAY, June 4th, 9 a.m. to Noon.
The session includes 4 classes: June 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th, from 9 a.m. to Noon.
Whether you have made wine in the past, have a dream or interest in making wine, want to pursue wine making professionally or are merely looking to hang out with like-minded Wine Peeps that share your interest and passion; this is YOUR class.
Four Saturday classes that cover the following:
• Wine Making Equipment ~ Both home and commercial
• Vineyard / Harvest
• Analysis and adjustments to your wine
• Aging your wine
• Finishing your wine all the way to bottle, cork and label
Each class is independent of the other. If for some reason you cannot make one class, you can make it up in another session (to be discussed). Once you have completed the classes, you are welcome to sit in on any home wine making sessions being offered, as a refresher, join a friend, etc., at no additional cost to you.
Class Cost: $225/per person, to include all four classes
Includes notebook with general notes* and outline.
*Meticulous note taking is encouraged, both during class as well as during wine making.
After completing the home wine making Saturday classes, you can choose to put what you’ve learned to the test. Select your varietal from a list made available, and order 100 pounds of grapes.
Cost of 100 pounds of grapes: $150.00 Includes:
• Harvested grapes, delivered to the winery
• Provisions for crush, de-stemming and pressing your grapes
• SO2, yeast and nutrients
• Invitation to join the private Cellar Rats group, where you can ask questions, share experiences and join the private food and wine tasting events.
• Direct access to your instructor/winemaker and business owner.
Any questions or to register, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Barbara: 661.733.9398