Small Business Saturday
The BLVD Association would like to thank you for shopping local this holiday season by hosting an amazing BLVD Extravaganza to usher in the holiday season! We will have games, a VR Trailer, a bounce house, food, LIVE entertainment, crafts, face painting, balloon art, popcorn, cotton candy, and Santa along with amazing prizes to be won!
Santa’s Wonderful Workshop will be held at the Cedar Center at 44851 Cedar Avenue.
Be sure to visit Cultural Area 641 sponsored by Top Shelf Financial Services located along Date to Elm Avenue. There will be tons of activities, vendors, and additional raffle prizes to be won.
Come out and support local businesses with your kids, and get rewarded! Meet Cowboy Santa, Santa’s dancing/singing Elves, Disney Frozen characters, win over $7,500 in raffle prizes including, a new bicycle and helmet, a TV, event tickets, tons of gift cards, an XBOX, and four Disneyland Tickets! The more you shop, the more prizes you can win just in time for Christmas! Each raffle prize will be valued at $150 or more! Raffle drawings will begin at 2pm!
Grand Prize is 4 Disneyland Tickets sponsored by our Platinum Partner: Happy Hours Bar & Grill!
When you spend $25 or more at a BLVD Business from November 19th through November 26th, you will receive one raffle ticket to win a raffle prize of at least $150 value. You will also receive one entry into Santa’s Wonderful Workshop.
***Space is limited to the first 400 guests in Santa’s Wonderful Workshop. Once space has reached capacity, guests will receive five raffle tickets in lieu of participating in this activity.
Present your receipts on Saturday, November 26th from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the registration at the intersection of Cedar Avenue and Lancaster Blvd. – to collect your raffle tickets, and to receive an event card (first 400 guests).
Parking: Lancaster Blvd from Elm to Beech will be closed. Be sure to use the side streets to find nearby parking. We recommend parking in the Library parking lot at 601 W Lancaster Blvd, Lancaster, CA 93534; and the parking lot behind Family Tax & Realty
See you there!
We would like to thank our generous sponsors and volunteers for all of their amazing donations that have made this fun event possible for our community!
- Antelecom, Inc
- AV Transit Management
- Bella West Spa Salon & Studios
- Boulevard Flooring Emporium
- Buckle & Boots
- Captain’s Collectibles
- City of Lancaster
- Dance Magic Studios
- Don Sals Cocina & Cantina
- Eden Ice
- FloraDonna’s Cakery
- FR Dance & Entertainment Co
- Fusion Movement Dance Company
- G & J Party Equipment
- Gather Blast Party
- George’s Cleaners
- Goodwill Plumbing
- Greatest Escape
- Happy Hours Bar & Grill
- Hemme Hay & Feed, Inc.
- Hollywood Wax Museum
- IMPACT Team
- La Michoacana Ice Cream
- Lancaster Promenade LLC
- La Papillion
- Li’l Book Bug on The BLVD
- Local Craft Beer Underground Bowling
- Lucky Luke Brewpub
- Myrle Architecture Group, Inc.
- Olives Mediterranean Cafe
- On The BLVD Brooklyn Deli
- On The BLVD Market
- Paul Do Canto AKA The Golf Yoda
- Pretty Little PoppyMarketplace
- Prime Time Party Rentals
- Rancho Sierra Golf Course
- Residence Inn by Marriott
- Ride 360 Indoor Cycling
- Roher Real Estate Services
- Roundtable Pizza
- Scents By A Virgo
- The BLVD Association
- The BLVD Dentist (Martin Orro DDS)
- The Elm Cuisine Cafe
- The Modern Tea Room
- Top Shelf Financial Services
- Vinsa Insurance
- Zelda’s 750 West
- Zero Degrees Custard & Ice
Also, Pretty Little Poppy Marketplace, Fusion Movement Dance Company, Zero Degrees Custard & Ice, and Elm Cuisine will be offering raffle prizes and goodies.
- Pretty Little Poppy Marketplace: $500 raffle
- Elm Cuisine: FREE 24 ounce specialty drink (non-alcoholic) with food purchase on Saturday 11/27 (Noon-4pm)
- FM Dance Co.: $300 raffle
- Zero Degrees Custard & Ice: free popcorn + cotton candy with event card (received at the registration table, while supplies last) on Saturday 11/27 (Noon-4pm)
- Top Shelf Financial Services: Grinch’s Playground
Are you a business that’s having an event? Let us know so we can list it here!
For more information about the event, please contact Araxie: at firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit our EVENT PAGE here: https://www.facebook.com/smallbusinesssaturdaytheblvd