TRACE ADKINS • The Way I Wanna Go Tour 2021
Country music star Trace Adkins performing live in concert in Lancaster, California. This ticketed event will include a beer garden and food trucks.
Must show proof of vaccination for fully vaccinated-only section.
Groups with children ages 2-11 must be seated in unvaccinated-only section.
ABOUT TRACE ADKINS
A Nashville icon for more than two decades, Trace Adkins has made his mark on the country music industry. The towering baritone has sold more than 11 million albums and charted more than 20 singles in his 25 years in Nashville, a remarkable run for one of country music’s most easily identifiable stars. A three-time GRAMMY Award nominee, Adkins has won three Academy of Country Music Awards, including the 2009 Single of the Year Award for “You’re Gonna Miss This” and Vocal Event of the Year with Blake Shelton for “Hillbilly Bone” in 2010. The Grand Ole Opry member is also an author and spokesman for the Wounded Warrior Project and The American Red Cross, for which he raised more than $1.5 million dollars as winner of NBC’s All-Star Celebrity Apprentice.
TICKETS: $25 – Parking $5 (cash only)
Please be sure to carefully review all guidelines below. We look forward to seeing you there!
Under current guidelines, the following items will be enforced. Those not adhering to the policies written below will be asked to vacate the event without refund:
- Children between two (2) and eleven (11) years of age must be seated in unvaccinated section.
- Children under two (2) years of age may sit with their parent in the fully vaccinated section.
- Attendees without a completed vaccination by June 13 must purchase seating in the 200s section.
- All guests two (2) years of age or older will be required to wear a face covering at all times, unless actively eating or drinking while seated in their ticketed seat locations.
- Attendees must remain in their seats unless visiting the restrooms or concessions.
- No outside food or drink will be permitted.
- Large bags, backpacks, coolers or the like will not be permitted to enter the facility.
- All attendees who are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 are asked to stay home.
- Tickets are available to California residents only unless proof of completed vaccine is shown.
- All attendees are subject to bag and temperature check upon entry.
- Social distancing will not be required in a fully vaccinated-only section. Persons seated in these sections will be seated directly next to other parties.
- All City of Lancaster community events are gang free, no colors events.
(Ordinance 953, Section 9.18.010)
FULLY VACCINATED-ONLY SECTIONS:
I understand that in order to sit in a fully vaccinated-only section, all of the people in my group must be fully vaccinated before being permitted to enter the stadium. Groups with children between two (2) and eleven (11) years of age must be seated in the unvaccinated-only section. People are considered to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 two (2) weeks or more after they have received the second dose in a 2-dose series (e.g., Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), or two (2) weeks or more after they have received a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson and Johnson [J&J]/Janssen).
The following documents are acceptable as proof of full vaccination: A government-issued photograph identification and a proof of vaccination, such as a vaccination card (which includes the name of the person vaccinated, the type of vaccination provided, and the date that the last dose was administered), or a photo of a vaccination card as a separate document, or a photo of the attendee’s vaccination card stored on a phone or electronic device, or documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider.
By purchasing tickets to a fully vaccinated-only section, I attest that all of the persons in my group have been fully vaccinated or will have been fully vaccinated before entering the stadium, with the exception of children under the age of two (2). I understand that any person with a ticket for a fully vaccinated-only section, except those under the age of two (2), that cannot provide the required verification of full vaccination will not be permitted to enter the stadium. I further understand that tickets purchased in the fully vaccinated-only sections may not be resold.
REMINDER: Seating availability is based on vaccination status.
Seating Type A (Section 100): For those who are fully vaccinated, with the exception of children under two (2) years of age.
Seating Type B (Section 200): For those that are unvaccinated, or for groups that have children between the ages of two (2) and eleven (11) that cannot yet be vaccinated.
Tables ($400): Purchase of a table includes 6 tickets. Each ticket includes a meal and a beverage.
By purchasing a ticket you agree to all of the above conditions.
All tickets sold will continue to be subject to any restrictions or limitations on capacity or attendance that may be established or revised by state, county, or city authorities at any time. Refunds may be required.
|Lancaster Municipal Stadium
45116 Valley Central Way
Lancaster, CA 93536